Documentary Wedding Photography based in Widnes Cheshire covering the north west of England, nationally and destination weddings

Very proud to be a regional finalist in the 2018 Wedding Industry Awards and Photographers Keeping it Real award winner.

 
 

First off I am not a photographer who will come to your wedding for a few hours, snap away those group shots and then leave. If you are looking for a wedding photographer like that then sorry I am not your man.

I will document your wedding from the first minute you get those wedding day butterflies, to the last power slide on the dance floor in the evening.

I cover weddings mainly in Cheshire where I live but do travel further a field such as Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire and beyond. I also cover weddings nationwide and destination wedding venues across Europe and beyond.

 

Watch one of my stunning couples get married below.

 

I am down to earth, and very easy to talk to. I like you to feel relaxed on your wedding day, the more relaxed you are the more emotion comes out in your images. I don't pose you all over the place, I don't get in your face, I like candid shots, photos where you forget I'm there, 90% of your photos you won't even know I'm taking them! The other 10% are photos you decide you don't want to miss out on, maybe those family members you rarely get to see.

I want to show your wedding in a way that is personal to you, like no other wedding. I try to blend in to your day like one of your guests and get those images you never knew were taken.

Adam Joe.

2018 Calendar - 95% full | 2019 Calendar 35% Full